Ders çalışma Çevrimiçi içinde İtalya 2023
Para birimini değiştir
Temel aylık yaşam maliyeti
Ortak bir dairede kiralık423
kamu hizmetleri payı60
Örnek yaşam tarzı maliyeti
Fast food kombinasyonu8
Bir bardak yerel bira5
- Visa type C: Short-stay visa or travel visa valid for one or more entries and for a period not exceeding 90 days.
- Visa type D: Long-stay visa valid for more than 90 days.
Ne tür bir Vizeye ihtiyacınız var?
Visa type C; Visa type D
Fiyat ve para birimi
The fee for a student visa to Italy is typically around 50-70 USD. The fee may be subject to change.
Vize için kimler başvurabilir?
EU/EEA students can enter Italy with a valid passport or an ID card and are entitled to complete a degree in Italy without a visa for as long as they wish. These students must, however, register with the Questura (police station) within 8 days from their arrival, in order to obtain a residence permit.
Non-EU students are required to obtain a student visa prior to entering Italy. For study more than 90 days you will then need to apply for a residency card (permesso di soggiorno) at the local post office within the first 8 days of arrival in Italy. This along with your visa will allow you to stay in Italy for the duration of your studies. There is a fee associated with the residency card.
Citizens of some non-EU countries do not require a visa to stay and study in Italy for a period of up to 90 days.
You can find an overview of these countries here: https://www.immigrationworld.com/italy/how-to-apply-for-italy-student-visa/
Başvuruyu nereden yapabilirsiniz?
Italian embassy or consulate
You need to apply for your student visa at the Italian embassy or consulate in your country. You will also need to have an interview at the embassy or consulate.
Başvuru nasıl yapılır?
After you have received the letter of acceptance or letter of admission for your intended course of study, you can check your eligibility for obtaining an Italian student visa and then go ahead with the visa application procedure. You will need to present the following documentation:
- Entry visa application form; you can find it at
http://vistoperitalia.esteri.it/Moduli/it/Formulario Visto Nazionale.pdf
- Recent passport-size photograph;
- Travel document valid for at least three months after visa;
- Enrollment or pre-enrollment in a university course;
- Proof that you have accommodation in Italy;
- Proof that you have financial support (at least € 448,07 per month for the academic year, a total of € 5824,91 per year);
- Adequate insurance coverage for medical treatment and hospitalization;
- Proof of the availability of the financial means needed for repatriation;
- Proof of adequate knowledge of Italian or English according to the language of the program;
- If the student is a minor, they must have the consent of expatriation signed by each of the parental authorities, or in their absence, by the legal guardian.
Ne zaman başvurmalısınız?
You should apply for an Italian student visa at least three months before your planned arrival to Italy. The processing of your visa application may take between 1–3 weeks. You should schedule your visa interview around four to six weeks in advance.
The length of the student visa depends on the length of your course.
If you are from the EU, you are allowed to work in Italy without the need for a work permit. Working hours should not exceed 20 hours a week during the semester. You can only work full time during the holidays between semesters.
International students from outside the EU will need to apply for a work permit at a local immigration office in Italy. First, you need to have a signed employment contract and show a copy at the immigration office.
Neden bu tür bir vizeye ihtiyacınız var?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- Università Europea di Roma
- EIIS - European Institute of Innovation for Sustainability
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Roma Tre University
- CIES - International Centre for Sports Studies
- Eastwest European Institute
- MELIUSform Business School
- University of Tuscia
- Auream Phoenix University for Women
- University of Milano - Bicocca
- Doktora in İtalya
- Yüksek Lisans in İtalya
- DBA in İtalya
- Ders in İtalya
- Lisans in İtalya
- Graduate Certificate in İtalya
- MSc in İtalya
- Yaz kursları in İtalya
- MBA in İtalya
- Associate Degrees in İtalya
- BBA in İtalya
- MA in İtalya
- İleri Sertifika in İtalya
- BSc in İtalya
- EMBA in İtalya
- Hazırlık Yılı in İtalya
- İleri Diploma in İtalya
- Postgraduate Certificate in İtalya